Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications through phone with headphones.

Journeyman

Notifications through phone with headphones.

Hello, whenever I have my headphones on, I still get my notifications through my phone instead of the headphones. How would I be able to change that??? I have a Galaxy S4.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

somberdrms,

Thank you for letting us know about this. I'd like to get some more information from you to help me search for a solution. Which version of the S4 are you using, the new spark capable version or the older version? What software version are you running? What application or applications are you using when this happens? Do all notification sounds go through the speakers or just specific ones?

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Not sure if this is what you need but it is not Spark capable. Software-L720upufnae. Hardware-L720.08. Android-4.4.2. Using Pandora and Music Player the sound (texing/email/calls) goes through the phone instead of the headphones. Using Galaxy Voice it goes through the headphones.

Master

somberdrms,

Thanks for all the info. Did this just start or was it like this always? Have you gone into your settings? Have you taken the device to a S&R shop? Let me know I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

Lucia

Social Care

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat