cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post here to request 32 or 64 gb S4 from Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Post here to request 32 or 64 gb S4 from Sprint

Post here to send sprint a message that you want to see Sprint offer at least a 32 gb S4.  Personally, I am not buying a 16 gb s4 which seems to be closer to an 8gb S4 (see link below) Post here to let your voice be heard!

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/04/30/samsung-galaxy-s4-32gb/

Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Post here to request 32 or 64 gb S4 from Sprint

I will not buy the 16gb GS4. Less than 8gb of storage is like going back to the HTC Evo. Sprint needs to get the 32gb variant before I'll buy. I know the 64gb version is exclusive to AT&T, so that's a no go for me. If Sprint could get it, I'd buy it NOW.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

currently its either the 16GB S4 that ends up coming with 9.6ish GB or you opt for the HTC One that comes with 32GB..well less than that...with the S4 you can run a sd card..with the One you cant..you DO however get 2 years of icloud use..from what i hear it works great as long as you have a good data flow...downside is there isnt really a privacy deal with icloud..so what you put in there technically isnt owned by you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint!!!!!

Are you listening???

I, and many more like me, want the 32 or 64gb Samsung Galaxy S4. Please let us know when you intend to make these versions available for purchase!!!

You sell 32 and 64 gb iPhones and Galaxy S3's. Where is the 32 or 64 gb S4?

Waiting ...

Highlighted
Journeyman

AT&T comes out with 32 gb S4 tomorrow.  My contract is up w Sprint. Getting close to switching.

Highlighted
Wizard

When the 16 GB version only has about 8 GB of memory available to the user -- half of what's advertised -- you can't move apps to the SD card to save space in new versions of Android, and apps just keep growing in size, 16 GB simply is not enough.  Plus the Galaxy S4 is a flagship phone.  Why are we not seeing the flagship device in its best forms -- the higher capacity models?  A big reason I have not upgraded to the S4 already is because I doubt that the 16 GB model has sufficient space.  I really want the 32 GB one, or better yet if the price is reasonable, the 64 GB model.  Sprint, there is definitely a demand for the higher capacity models.  Please carry them.

Highlighted
Journeyman

32gb S4 now available at AT&T for same price as 16 gb S4 on Sprint ? Are you going to compete Sprint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Now that a carrier has decided to carry the 32GB GS4, Sprint can see that someone understands what the users want and Sprint should provide their customers with a choice.  There are those who don't mind the small 16GB of space which is really only 8GB.  Then there are those of us who understand that the 32GB suits us better because we will be adding apps and functionality to our device and these things will eat even further into our internal storage space.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If anyone has any "official" late-breaking news that Sprint will get the 32GB and/or 64GB Samsung Galaxy S4 then please post it here ASAP!

Sprint, please sell a "true" flagship product that does not skimp on user space. Remember us? We are your customers. The customer is always right, And, we need more space on your best device. Thank You.  <just sayin')

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in total agreement!

Sprint is selling one of the best smart phones every created and is choosing to only sell the lowest capacity version. There are higher capacity versions available for them to buy from Samsung and sell to current and future customers that want them. Not sure why they are not doing it (yet?)

If you want your voice to be heard and show Sprint there is demand for higher storage capacity S4's sign the petition I create by clicking on the link below:

Petition Sprint should sell the Samsung Galaxy S4 32gb and 64gb versions

It takes only a few seconds.

Highlighted
Journeyman

fredmarcano wrote:

If anyone has any "official" late-breaking news that Sprint will get the 32GB and/or 64GB Samsung Galaxy S4 then please post it here ASAP!

Official: Samsung has given AT&T the exclusive selling rights to the 32GB S4, as well as a new color, Aurora Red. Sprint execs were too weak to persuade Samsung and Samsung was too busy trying to be like Crapple and sell only on AT&T. Samsung has screwed us over, so why should we be loyal to them? I'm going to get a different phone altogether. Not the HTC One though, they're trying to be like Crapple too by not giving us an SD card slot. Ridiculous. I'm considering switching to 2 cans connected with a string at this point. See links below:

http://www.cultofandroid.com/27170/att-to-begin-selling-32gb-galaxy-s4-this-friday-may-10/

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-getting-exclusive-aurora-red-samsung-galaxy-s4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Your statement is a bit misleading. The article you are support your statement says that INITIALLY AT&T will have an exclusive on the 32gb model. The way the article is written makes it seem as though the 32gb will be available with other carriers at a later date. I would expect exclusivity to last 60-90 days. I think other carriers will be announced in September, when they announce the Note 3 (just my guess. I have no inside knowledge.).

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat