cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorders?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preorders?

Does anyone have an idea when they will begin shipping preorders out?

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Journeyman

Tinklestarling wrote:

I Called again and a different guy told me we will receive it fri or sat and he said he checked in with his supervisor to make sure cuz he didn't want to give me false info lol

Ha,ha....I bet if you call in 5 times you will get 5 different answers.

I'm sure the reps know about as much as we do at this point.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I believe if it was pushed back for the preorders they would have to send out communication saying there has been a delay!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Longest.  Week.  Ever.

Lol, sincerely hoping it arrives Friday, Saturday at the latest.  They certainly had no problem accepting my money last Thursday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

AMEN TO THAT!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my new # so I was told the phone has been provisioned which means I have one... did you all get your new #?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im porting my number from t mobile so I already have one

Highlighted
Journeyman

They don't assign a number without the device right?

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK ... when did you preorder the 18th?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yup 7am on the 18th, I got email and txt saying my number was successfully ported and to call them when I get my fone

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am sure you will because I preordered the 19th.

Journeyman

I Hope so

Highlighted
Journeyman

Jillie523 wrote:

I believe if it was pushed back for the preorders they would have to send out communication saying there has been a delay!!!

This EXACT same thing happened with the pre-orders of the GS3.

In that case, people that pre-ordered online received theirs by the date that was given (a Thursday), but the stores did not receive any for several days after. The stores received the following Friday, so about a week later...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat