cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorders?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preorders?

Does anyone have an idea when they will begin shipping preorders out?

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Journeyman

Bullshit they overnighted it awesome OK but they used USPS and when I filled out the shipping info they said no PO Boxs so I have a phone being overnighted to a physical adress that USPS will not reconize

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am glad everyone who preordered will be getting their phones SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! For everyone who didn't preorder, we will know that joy soon enough! LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

@gmounts85

What case is it that is getting terrible reviews?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is also out for delivery.  I TOLD YOU!!!

Journeyman

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B00C0YIC36/R2E1G051CPKIUD?cursor=4&filter=1&sort=byRankDescending

the scary part is when the reviewer mentions that it rubbed off the silver paint on the trim. I put it on just to see how it felt and looked. It was a little loose, but not to the point where it bothered me. I won't use it because of the paint rubbing off comment. Hellll no. I'll wait for the other case I ordered to be delivered. Then, I'll wait for some people to review it because it is a new product and has no reviews yet.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat