cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorders?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preorders?

Does anyone have an idea when they will begin shipping preorders out?

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have no clue. I hope they ship them out soon that we can have our phones before Saturday. How awesome would that be!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I would hope so because there would be no purpose in preordering them if you could walk into a store the same day you receive the phone and buy one LOL

Highlighted
Wizard

Jillie523

Thanks for contacting us for assistance.

We make the best effort to deliver pre-ordered phones in a timely fashion. The Galaxy s4 is expected to be delivered on or around 4/27/13. Do you currently have your order number? Check in later this week for tracking information at http://sprint.com/myorder. Also, you will receive an email notifying you of shipment, once your package has left our warehouse.

Once your phone arrives, keep busy with helpful tutorials and FAQs at http://sprint.com/learn.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

THAT'S MY POINT AS WELL! I check my order like 5 times a day, hoping that they have sent the email and I just didn't see it somehow, or they didn't send an email letting me know the phone was on its way, but seriously, what would be the point of pre-ordering when I could go to the store and get it the same day or even BEFORE I get my pre-ordered phone. That would just make absolutely no sense.

Highlighted
Journeyman

II hope we get it before Saturday considering AT&T are shippin there're s early....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any day now, Sprint. I would love to get my phone before the 27th. AT&T customers who'd pre-ordered their phones will start getting there's tomorrow. Has anyone received a tracking number yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Haven't got anything yet someone on another thread said they will ship Friday overnight

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have preordered 3 other times and never received anything before the date given.

We will probably get an email sometime Friday with the tracking number and it will be

delivered on Sat.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Booooooooooooooo!! LOL

I was thinking they wouldn't ship Saturday Deliveries due to the cost but oh well we waited this long its almost Saturday!

I was super excited about it .. this week is taking so long .... probably because I am waiting for something LOL

But I definitley thought I would get it by Thursday or Friday ... Oh well...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad news, guys. According to some sources, the phone is being delayed due to low inventory. Hopefully this doesnt affect pre-orders because it states that "in store" purchases are being delayed.

http://allthingsd.com/20130424/sprint-delays-retail-launch-for-samsung-galaxy-s4/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shortly after T-Mobile announced that its Samsung Galaxy S4 wouldn’t be launching as planned today, another major US carrier has had the unfortunate need to announce delays. This news will be a tad easier to swallow for those on the Now Network, however. The original Galaxy S4 release date of Saturday, April 27th for Sprint is still on, but you’ll only be able to get the device online and via telesales (1-800-SPRINT1). The in-store launch will have to wait until this sudden shipping crisis Samsung has experienced subsides.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat