Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorders?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preorders?

Does anyone have an idea when they will begin shipping preorders out?

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Journeyman

JUst for the fun of it, I called sprint again and again an again and lo and behold, I was given different answers each and every time as to when the devices will ship out and should be delivered!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Btw they told me that they won't receive the phones until the 27th ours wont ship out until after that

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tinklestarling wrote:

JUst for the fun of it, I called sprint again and again an again and lo and behold, I was given different answers each and every time as to when the devices will ship out and should be delivered!

ha,ha....that's definitely not surprising....

Highlighted
Journeyman

what you were told is clearly incorrect. wish they had better training.

Highlighted
Journeyman

DO you have any different info Dk2464? It seems that they have zero training

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Was told its in styour inventory only. We are still supposed to get the phone on or before 27th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

* IN store***

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's so frustrating that we are all getting different answers

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here is how I see it.  They are still allowing people to order online and over the phone Saturday so there is no way that we are not getting our phones by then.

The status does say we may not see a tracking update until it is shipped. I have a feeling it is being shipped over night tonight or 2 day by Saturday.  They did say that we may not see tracking until it is already on its way.  I wouldn't worry too much it is probably shipping tonight.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I bet we don't get them until next week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not gonna happen.. they would NOT be able to take More orders..... think about it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That is correct. Last year when I pre ordered my S3. I got my tracking number at Midnight( example: Thursday night)  and it was shipped overnight. I got the phone (example: Friday )

Im really hoping to get my tracking number tonight

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat