cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorders?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preorders?

Does anyone have an idea when they will begin shipping preorders out?

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Journeyman

When and what time did you pre-order?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe 2 Hours after it was available to pre-order. Got my email from Sprint. You have to check your order status with order number starting with oy because the one that starts with DM does not show anything.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just checked still nothing. =(

I wonder if they shipped it today? So should arrive tomorrow im assuming.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine a few minutes after they became available (I think it was 1am or so EST?)   Hope by the morning the tracking number I have shows up in UPS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just checked. Got my tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ditto, Next Day Air Saver, in transit, Delivery typically by 3:00 p.m.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have my tracking number and I ordered at about 3pm in the first day ...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why isn't mine up! I ordered the first day around 12pm. I wont be able to sleep unless I see a tracking number. LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

GOt my tracking number and email and it says its shipped overnight pm!!!!! Woohooo

Highlighted
Journeyman

My new Galaxy S4 will be here before 4:30pm! Unfortunately one of the cases that I ordered won't be here until after May 10 and the other one that I purchased is now getting terrible reviews from people who JUST got their Galaxy S4's (I assume from AT&T), so I will certainly not be using that one. That's the risk you take when you order something online that hasn't been released to anyone yet. Oh well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I didn't get an email but when I check my orders status there is a tracking number strange. Oh well expected delivery is 3pm! 😃

Highlighted
Journeyman

CHECK SPAM Folder for Sprint email, Thats where mine was for Gmail.

Woke up early today and first thing I did was check my emails. Saw a bunch from the forum but none from Sprint. So I checked the order status and saw it was shipped. Then went back to my emails and saw the Sprint one in my spam folder sent last night at 12:23am. My S4 will be here today by 4:30!!! YEAAAA

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat