cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorders?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preorders?

Does anyone have an idea when they will begin shipping preorders out?

76 REPLIES 76
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is for only the in store launch!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I knew I should have ordered it online instead of in the store. They better have the phone Saturday or they are going to hear about it from me! That makes me so mad.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Just spoke to customer service rep and she said we def wont be receiving preorders on sat because ups don't do Saturday delivery and we should get it sometime next wk. she also said they don't have the phones in stock yet BUT she seemed like she didn't know what she was talkin about......

Highlighted
Journeyman

Saturday Delivery 

Saturday Delivery from UPS allows you to stretch your business week even further. Like your busy schedules, our services don't stop for the weekend.

Description For time-critical shipments, UPS offers the convenience of Saturday Delivery.
Delivery Commitment Saturday Delivery commitment times depend on the shipping service you choose:

• UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.®: Guaranteed delivery one hour later than the guaranteed weekday delivery time, as early as 9:00 a.m., based on destination
  • UPS Next Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m. where weekday shipments are delivered by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively, based on destination
  • UPS 2nd Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by end of day for shipments picked up on Thursday, based on destination
  • UPS Worldwide Express® Plus: Delivery based on destination
  • UPS Worldwide Express®: Delivery based on destination
Note: For some services, Saturday delivery of a UPS Returns shipment is available in the U.S. only. Contact your UPS Representative for more information.
Highlighted
Journeyman

That is correct UPS does not Ship Saturday but FED- EX does.

Does Sprint ever ship by FED-EX?

This is crazy they have been holding our money since the 18th they better do something with those preorders!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tinklestarling wrote:

I Just spoke to customer service rep and she said we def wont be receiving preorders on sat because ups don't do Saturday delivery and we should get it sometime next wk. she also said they don't have the phones in stock yet BUT she seemed like she didn't know what she was talkin about......

She obviously doesn't, because UPS definitely delivers on Saturday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok I was told that by another company I guess it depends.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They are like robots they don't give you any information.  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Jillie523 wrote:

Ok I was told that by another company I guess it depends.

Ground Service usually doesn't do Saturday delivery, but the phones will not come ground.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Called again and a different guy told me we will receive it fri or sat and he said he checked in with his supervisor to make sure cuz he didn't want to give me false info lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

YAY!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I  Hope he was right tho. Im gonna be so mad if I don't have it on sat

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat