cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Health Update Killed the App - Any Suggestions

Highlighted
Journeyman

S Health Update Killed the App - Any Suggestions

Looking in my S health app today I received an update message so I [foolishly] took it. As the update finished, I found my widget was GONE and the app was nowhere to be found on my phone.  I have tried everything (clearing cache from reset menu too) short of re-setting the phone and cannot find it.  The app is also no longer showing in Play or the Samsung App store.

Has anyone else had this issue?  Any suggestions to get it back?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to Settings -> More -> Application Manager and see if it appears in the Downloaded list. If not, go to the All list. In either one, uninstall updates to see if it reappears.

I take it you're on 4.2.2 as 4.3 has the latest version already (v2.5.1.22).

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've already been all through the application manage to see if it was hidden and no luck in any list.  The SensorService (ver 2.2) is in the "All" list and is running as well as .HealthService and both show a similar icon.

I am on 4.2.2 and have tried a Google Framework cache, clear, refresh cycle several times to attempt to get a 4.3 update -- but with no luck.

Are you suggesting the 4.3 update will return the App?

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPDATE - Finally was able to force 4.3 update and S Health (now walking mate) restored -- including prior data.  🙂

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat