cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 4.4.3 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

S4 4.4.3 update

I was wondering if any one in the Virginia/Maryland/DC has received the new update?

And if not, does anyone know the time frame for when our area will be receiving the update?

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was on a road trip to Ohio and checked my phone notifications and it said system update downloaded click to install. Once I clicked it it began to update as usual. Then it said error from the cache and it wouldn't update when I went to system update. Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Master

make sure you are in a good coverage area or under WiFi, have the phone fully charged or plugged in, and go under Settings - Applications - All, scroll down to Google services Framework, click on it and clear cache.

Make sure after you click clear cache, it stays 0 before going out, sometimes it will go to 0 and change again in few seconds.

After that go back to update and check again for it.

Also, under About Device - Status, what software version do you have?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Master

KingADKW - Sorry you experienced that issue. You will need to clear the cache on your device. - RobertSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't have 4.4.3 yet either. I have 4.4.2. I don't have the Triband version of the S4, I also keep WiFi at almost all times of the day. So what is going on?

Highlighted
Master

Here to help what issues are you having exactly. I'm happy to work with you to try and find a resolution.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi - I do not have the 4.4.3 update on my Galaxy 4 - how do I get it? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got an update today but its not 4.4.3 its still says 4.4.2 but my software version is L720TVPUBNG5

Highlighted
GrandMaster

what software version is your phone showing?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

moseylou,

Sorry about some of the confusion. 4.4.2 (KitKat) is the most current software we have available for the device.

-Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Towera,

L720TVPUBNG5 is the most recent software update available for the tri-band Galaxy S4. The device is still on 4.4.2.

- Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

do you have a timeline for when 4.4.3 and 4.4.4. are going to be rolled out to the Galaxy 4?

Maureen

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you wont get any time frames or estimations of when they will kick out the updates..usually they will post in the dedicated thread the day its to be released or at times the day before..unfortunately you'll have to stick to getting this info from 3rd party sources.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat