ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 KItkat Update Question

Journeyman

S4 KItkat Update Question

Is there anytime frame as to when Sprint wants all S4's updated to Kitkat? As i haven't received the updated.

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: S4 KItkat Update Question

I'm also curious of this. My wife has the GS4 and hasn't received the kit Kat update yet either even though I've gotten it on my HTC One

Master

all the updates rollout in waves, due to network overload if everyone will go and update their phones at the same time. You should get it within this days.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

But to answer the question.... is there a time frame?

Master

for the original S4, they said it should finnish on 3-9-14 if you don't get it until the 9th, then you can worry about it. There are some other ways of trying to get it, but i think you should just wait.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

drsmerda

Another user in this post provided you with some useful information. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for the update, I wasn't sure if they wanted to try and get all the updates out in a 10 day or a month type of frame

Journeyman

Thank you!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat