cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 Release date set on T-Mobile, but what about Sprint?

Journeyman

S4 Release date set on T-Mobile, but what about Sprint?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: S4 Release date set on T-Mobile, but what about Sprint?

cityw5,

Thanks for the post. There is a lot of speculation out there as to when Sprint Will Release the S4. The specs on the device are crazy, and the anticipation for this device is well deserved. Unfortunately we have no official word as to the release of that device. Please keep an eye on Newsroom.Sprint.com for the latest info. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Journeyman

Just read Sprint is planning to sell the S4 @ $249.00 talk about giving the middle finger to their loyal customers. Oh well guess I have to start looking to a new Service provider.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Pre-order starts April 18More info here

Sprint (NYSE:S) will offer Samsung Galaxy S® 4 (16GB version) beginning on Saturday, April 27, for $249.99 (excluding taxes) with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement.
Journeyman

So true. That is bogus.

Journeyman

I agree with some of the others. It's hard to believe that after years of loyal Sprint service through their coverage issues, lack of a truly nationwide 4G, etc. the company just decides to stick it to it's existing customer base. Why would I eat a $100 premium upcharge when my $249 will get me a 32GB model from AT&T?  Considering the days of it being difficult to switch carriers are long gone, I'm surprised that Sprint is doing this. It will be interesting to see how many new customers they get vs. how many existing customers they lose.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat