cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 Short Code Issues - Still

Highlighted
Journeyman

S4 Short Code Issues - Still

I still cannot send messages to anyone with short codes (5 numbers or anything/anybody with out a regular 10-digit number), such as banks, radio stations, HSN Shopping Network, etc. with my S4.  I contacted Sprint and their answer was to allow them to take everything off of my phone (back to beyond factory version) and let them re-load everything back onto my phone - after problems I have had with Sprint, I cannot feel good or comfortable with Sprint doing this.  Is there no other way to fix the issues of being able to send messages via short code, outside of allowing Sprint to mess with my phone to the degree of removing everything from my phone and then having everything re-load through what I hope is backed up by GOOGLE or Samsung?  I cannot even take advantage  of new programs through my bank such as text message banking.  How could Sprint not have planned for this when putting out new phones?!  I had the same problem with my S3 and it was fixed without having to dump all my data, programs, etc.  Can someone please help!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: S4 Short Code Issues - Still

SYLVIA737,

I apologize about the inconvenience. Please private message us. Include the link to your post, phone number, and PIN or security question answer to your account. We'd be more than happy to check into this issue for you.

*Brittney Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same problem mentioned here.  You guys are closed.  I thought it was 24 hour service.  I need to be able to text to short code as I am going to an event tomorrow that uses those.  Please call me at [Personal Information Removed]  Audrey S. Dellinger

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Master

Audrey, I apologize for the delay in our response.  If you haven't already been assisted, I'd encourage you to click on this link to Send private message to us with the same information Britteny asked for.   Alternatively, we have live chat available until Monday 11:30 p.m. CST Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Happy Connecting!

Master

Most of the time the issue is that in your account the short code feature is disabled, did you have Sprint rep check on that?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat