Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 Triband Data Fix

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

S4 Triband Data Fix

Issues I've had since the wifi update.... TOTAL loss of mobile data and Sprint Zone app magically turning into Mobilezone app and rendering it useless. I spent 1 hour on the phone with sprint for 2 phones... After multiple reactivations for both phones the DATA WORKS again. Thank you to Sara at Sprint for helping me with this. As for the sprint zone app... we even tried downloading the APK and it would not install... Please fix this!

29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yup, downloaded Kies v3 last night and reloaded the latest firmware.  Everything now works including Sprint Zone. So props go out to Cooljb for an outstanding fix to this issue.

Highlighted
Master

kingbird50

We are glad that everything has worked out for you. We hope you have a great weekend!

Social Care,
Lamar
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you give me a call and walk me through your method. I downloaded the kies program but can't open it on my phone because it is too large. What can I do?

Highlighted
Journeyman

My number is [Personal Information Removed]. Cooljb

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Highlighted
Master

ketaylor7984, For security purposes please remove your phone number.
Kimberly
Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

Help I need some one to walk me through this method

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Kies is downloaded and installed on your computer. You connect your phone to the computer via the USB Cable.... This link should help http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00052704/61332

Or Google Samsung Kies Firmware Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have tried updating the firmware thru kies 3.0 but keep getting stucking at the download screen the firmware version is the same as the updated version and won't go beyond 8% download. Did you have any problems as well? I have tried reloading many times and still have the same problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kies 3.0 keeps getting stuck at firmware loading screen and won't go beyond 8% download. Any ideas?

Highlighted
Master

mikecc

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried uninstalling kies and re installing it? Or maybe try on a different computer. I know this has worked for me in the past. Let me know!

Krishel
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in San Antonio Texas with a Sprint Galaxy S4 Tri-Band phone and have no data connection with the mobile network set to Automatic or LTE/CDMA. Im very upset about having to pay for Spring Spark and I am only able to get data connection while the phone is set to CDMA. Can Sprint fix this yet with an update? Or do you advise I dial ##72786#? Or should I download Samsung Kies and update the firmware?

Highlighted
Master

FletchJustin We definitely understand your frustration and want to see what's going on. Sprint Spark is not an extra fee on your monthly bill. Besides the updates that you have done, have you also checked to make sure that the Mobile Data is on? Please provide us 2 cross streets. Let us know. Fernendez Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat