Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 Update To Move Apps To SD

Journeyman

S4 Update To Move Apps To SD

Hi.

I keep hearing of this update that that will allow S4 users to move apps to sd card. I see that some people are saying that Sprint pushed the update but I don't see anything on my phone. When I go to update software, etc. it says that my phone is already up to date. However, I still can't move apps to sd. I see the download link in some other (trusted) sites but not sure if I should download manually or wait for Sprint to push the update.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: S4 Update To Move Apps To SD

Hello again. No need for an answer. I've just contacted Sprint to ask about the update and they told me that I should be getting it anytime between the 8th - the 23rd, and that it's best to wait until they push it out versus using a download link from another site. I'm just anxious to be able to move some of these apps over to SD. I got a 32gb card and would like to put it good use!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you can also randomly check manually for the update through your phone. if you just wait they go by serial numbers when it gets pushed..so it may or may not take a while to get to you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

also if this thread has been answered go ahead and mark your response as the answer so it doesnt get held up in lingo land lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat