Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 suddenly lost 3G & won't re-connect

Highlighted
Master

Re: S4 suddenly lost 3G & won't re-connect

janaonwheels71,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The software update is an update that is released by the manufacturer of the phone and sent over the Sprint Network. We do not have any tools as of right now to modify the updates. It appears by doing the factory reset on the phone after the software update, has revolved most of the customers' issues with the phone.

- Pat
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

That's funny, if resetting to factory setting really "resolves" anything. Doing so only tells you your hardware is not broken. Once Sprint prompts you a system update, who knows what they send you this time. Hopefully it's one version with all the bugs fixed. Sorry for being so cynical. I have had my share of frustration. My advice: hold off any updates until you have time to deal with any potential issues accompanied with them.

Highlighted
Master

914POOHSAN

I can understand your concern. If you have any questions, you can reach us here.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, this phone is back in business after we updated it yet again, it just "fixed itself".  I'm guessing whoever released the "bad" update fixed it and re-released it.  Hope it works for you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, this phone is back in business after we updated it yet again, it just "fixed itself".  I'm guessing whoever released the "bad" update fixed it and re-released it.

Highlighted
Master

slavinger2,

Happy to hear the issues have been resolved. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

slavinger2,

Glad to hear that. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat