cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card and extra battery....suggestions?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: SD card and extra battery....suggestions?

Really? Then why get the latest and greatest android phone?  If you don't use a lot of apps, then get a cheaper android phone. I certainly would. That's like buying a race car to drive in downtown Chicago.  A waste of money.

Journeyman

Because I'm a tech fiend just like a lot of people on this forum. I just don't bog my devices down. We all use them differently.

Journeyman

good point!

GrandMaster

cityw5 wrote:

Just remember that with the lack of "move to SD" option, the more important issue will be the internal memory.  I am not going to get a 16gb S4. I'm waiting for a 32 or 64 gb phone, and I doubt I'll regret it. What's a few more weeks?

im so well honed with dealing with the original evo's small amount of memory i can deal with 16gb without any issues lol..

im actually curious as to how one would take their saved app info and throw it into the new phone since apps are no longer able to be put onto your sd card anways..do you start over with the same exact app from scratch..or is there a way to dump the saved info into the phone for that app itself?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Lack of move to sd? I just used the app apps2sd and moved 60 of my apps, so that shouldn't be an issue.

But thanks for the info about the batteries!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat