Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsugng Galaxy S4 Slow to Respond

Journeyman

Samsugng Galaxy S4 Slow to Respond

My phone is not allowing me to answer incoming calls or make outgoing calls. The screen goes black when I am getting and incoming call and when making outgoing calls as well. A few moments after the person hangs up the screen reappears showing the screen that allows your o callback or send. text. I also get very slow response to touch when I am trying to open and app or play a game. My camera won't function either, I get warning  message saying Camera Failed. I try to send mssg, sometimes it will send and other times in stys in sending status and will never send the message. HELP?!?!?! I've only had the phone for 4-5 months and I am frustrated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Samsugng Galaxy S4 Slow to Respond

tncrawford16 Thanks for letting me know about your device issue. Please visit the nearest Sprint service and repair store by locating one. Use http://sprint.com/storelocator/. David
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat