cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S 4 Availability on April 27th

Wizard

Samsung Galaxy S 4 Availability on April 27th

Due to unexpected inventory challenges, Galaxy S 4 will be available in limited channels on April 27th.  The device will be available online and via Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) as planned, but will be slightly delayed in retail stores. 

Sprint is working closely with Samsung to launch in all channels as soon as possible. 

57 REPLIES 57
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 4 Availability on April 27th

Sprint, are you really going to screw over your customers some more?? I pre-ordered in store, and was the first to do so at my local store. I better have the phone Saturday as promised!

Highlighted
Journeyman

SANSPREEFAM84 wrote:

Sprint, are you really going to ***** over your customers some more?? I pre-ordered in store, and was the first to do so at my local store. I better have the phone Saturday as promised!

This EXACT same thing happened with the pre-orders of the GS3. I also did the pre-order in my local store for the GS3.

In that case, people that pre-ordered online received theirs by the date that was given (a saturday I believe), but the stores did not receive any for several days after. The stores received the following Friday, so about a week later....

Maybe this time it won't happen that way.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If I knew that is how they roll I would have done it online instead. They promised Saturday, and I want the phone Saturday. I will be there before the store opens, so they will hear from me if the phone isn't in my hand.

Highlighted
Journeyman

SANSPREEFAM84 wrote:

If I knew that is how they roll I would have done it online instead. They promised Saturday, and I want the phone Saturday. I will be there before the store opens, so they will hear from me if the phone isn't in my hand.

I have several stores around me and I called many during the GS3 release about the delay and when they would expect them in. Store employees (and managers) would give me different answers almost every time. Sprint keeps them in the dark on releases just like us. They have no clue when they will get them until a day or so before. Sprint announced online the day before the stores got them that the GS3 would be in stores tomorrow. I showed up at the Sprint store the next day and they were there. It was a week after online pre-orders received theirs though.

Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hoping these come out soon! I am looking forward to upgrading.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I`m on the same boat... even worst: I pre-ordered in a third party retailer... it will be a stressful saturday...

Highlighted
Journeyman

To be fair, Sprint is likely in the dark as much as its customers and retailers are in the dark. This is about Samsung getting the phones to Sprint so that Sprint may get the phones to retailers and customers. Everyone is going to be mad at Sprint for delayed orders, but they can't send out phones they don't have.

Highlighted
Journeyman

True!! I know it's fun to be mad at Sprint (lol) but this is not their "fault".

But anyways this phone is in high demand so I doubt they will have us waiting long.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They are allowing people to order on Saturday via the web and on the phone.   THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE NOT GETTING OUR PREORDERS ... They would be dumb to start selling more and NOT give us the ones we paid for a week ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

AFter some diggin Into past threads regarding preorders, I found that if u go to ups and go to tracking and enter your sprint account number in the track by reference box, you should get tracking info. I tried but nothing has come up....yet. Hoping something comes up today

Highlighted
Journeyman

it's not about being mad at Sprint or not. But the retail stores did not think twice on taking our money in advance and promising something they know they can't deliver. I went to the store yesterday and they guaranteed me I'll have the phone on Saturday. BS!

do you know how much headache it will be at 9am on Saturday when I walk in there, see no phones and request my money back?? It's frustrating! And that's not to mention the prices. As always sprint not giving a s**t about loyal customers and giving all privileges to new ones.

way to go Sprint!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat