cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S 4 Availability on April 27th

Highlighted
Wizard

Samsung Galaxy S 4 Availability on April 27th

Due to unexpected inventory challenges, Galaxy S 4 will be available in limited channels on April 27th.  The device will be available online and via Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) as planned, but will be slightly delayed in retail stores. 

Sprint is working closely with Samsung to launch in all channels as soon as possible. 

57 REPLIES 57
Highlighted
Journeyman

CHECK SPAM Folder for Sprint email, Thats where mine was for Gmail.

Woke up early today and first thing I did was check my emails. Saw a bunch from the forum but none from Sprint. So I checked the order status and saw it was shipped. Then went back to my emails and saw the Sprint one in my spam folder sent last night at 12:23am. My S4 will be here today by 4:30!!! YEAAAA

Highlighted
Journeyman

Congrats to you guys.  I am a Costco pre-order and looks like we have another week before having our orders filled.

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS has package.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, 04/26/2013, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Friday,  04/26/2013 at 10:21 A.M.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got the phone! LOVE IT!

Highlighted
Journeyman

STill haven't got mine

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is sitting at home getting charged thanks to my wife, but I haven't had a chance to see or touch it yet.       I'll have to figure out how to port my number when I get home.

Highlighted
Wizard

invisik,

Thanks for your Community post. I am glad to see you are a proud owner of the new Samsung Galaxy S4!!! I understand it's an awesome device, and it makes me happy to know that you love it! Please keep us posted if you have any question about the device or its features, as were are here and happy to assist you.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

chtdt,

Thanks for your post. Awesome device choice, I hear its phenomenal. I understand you have some questions about porting your number. Did you process your pre-order via www.sprint.com? Also, when you ordered the device, we're you asked to provide any information about the number you are porting to Sprint? You may have been asked for the phone number, the account number, and an associated PIN number.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat