cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 camera/gallery freeze

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S4 camera/gallery freeze

After updating my sgs4 to 4.3 my camera will freeze when I ttouch the square in the top left hand corner to retrieve the last picture taken to view it, while scrolling in either direction to view picture in camera mode it will freeze and stop in mid transition to the next picture. In gallery mode in any album my phone will freeze while trying to scroll or tap to view pictures, also the update has turned the thumbnails of at least 400 pictures gray instead of the actual picture and black with in camera mode.

My question is there any way to fix the problems? Is there a revised update to download? Is this able to be corrected at all? Any help or suggestions would be aappreciated. Thank you in advanced

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 camera/gallery freeze

germany180,

Thanks for posting. My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. I see you posted this concern on 12/06/2013. Just wanted to touch bases with you and determine if this issue has subsided. Please keep us posted.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat