cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4 issues

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S4 issues

I Go an entire day and then all of a sudden I get a ton of emails and notices, but all my indicators are showing strong signal etc... Went through Sprint Zone and did all of that.  I am a 14 year customer and I did all the soft and hard resets and prl updates Etc... Nothing works and my GPS doesn't function correctly.  I've called in complained in a nice way and done everything possible short of asking fora better phone (this is my second Galaxy S4 after the S3) so I mean a new better phone would be expected especially spending over $3000/year for as long as I have.  I love Sprint but I am so disappointed they haven't addressed my concerns. To their credit they did give me a small credit ($30) for the inconvenience of my phone basically working 30% of the time on a good day.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 issues

Dear ugatreydawg,

Thank you for your post and for being a long time customer. Is your S4 device enabled for SPARK?

Annmarie
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat