cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S4

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4

don't assume anyting. Sprint is being bought out by one of two other companies.  It is unlikely the deals will get better.  Either stay or go.  It is in our hands at this point.

Journeyman

Why is the s4 250$ for existing customers & no dicount with an upgrade but 150 $ for new customers?  This is totally backwards when your loyal customers should recieve the best deal..AT&T Has the phone for 199.99 .Sprint should b giving ppl discounts for having 4G LTE phone but not having 4G LTE for the last year or so..This is totally asinine asi10, asi11 asi12 what the hell is wrong wit your sales rep..I'm definitely considering taking my family plan to AT&T they actually have 4G LTE EVERYWHERE

MR.GARLAND

I realize the information can be viewed as if new customers are getting a lower price on this specific phone while current customers are required to pay the regular upgrade price. Although, current customers can port in a number as well and still receive the credit as well for the device.

What is actually being stated here is that a customer (new or current) will receive our Port In Credit and the price of the device is shown after that credit is applied.

The port-in credit is and has been available for all new customers porting in a phone number from a different provider regardless of the phone model. Other carriers have offered (and may still offer) a similar promotion.

Port in advertisement and information can be viewed here:

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop_landing.jsp?pagename=whysprint&INTNAV=ATG:HE:WS&question_box=po...

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

Ok so plz tell me how I can port in my number to get the 100$ discount

MR.GARLAND

I cannot email out; if you can please private message me I will give you further detail on how to port your number over. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Journeyman

No reply to my private message yet

Journeyman

I too would like to know how an existing customer can get this credit.

Highlighted
Journeyman

An existing customer can't get it. You can't port an existing Sprint number into Sprint, you would have to port out to another carrier and then port back.

Journeyman

Seriously!

Is this what SPRINT is all about? What about your current non portal customers? You know the ones who only want to upgrade. What do we get?  Come one at least throw us a bone.  So you guys rather loose current loyal customers at the expense of bringing new?  What about at least free activation since you planning to sell for 249.00. It makes absolutely no sense to buy @ 249.00 while others are selling for 199.00. Oh yes and please don't mention the so call unlimited data enough with this.  I know most of you customers don't even pass 5 gigs. Is time to start taking care of you loyal customers.

Journeyman

I'm curious as to what the people complaining expect to hear? They made it 249.99 for a reason, just like Petsmart makes a bag of dog food a certain price. They have a "cost" and then they make a price so they can make a profit. Guess what? Lots of places sell dog food, you can go down to Wal-Mart and buy the same dog food for less. Why is it less? Well I won't give a lesson in business, and I'm sure some will say why are you comparing dog food to the cellphone industry, I picked dog food, because thats how silly the arguement is..Sprint basically sells "ONE" product, and that product is "CELLPHONE SERVICE". The phone is 249.99 online and at Sprint stores, I'm sure it will be less at BB,Costco,etc...

So back to my original point, when my dog needs food, I go to Petsmart, sure I could go to Wal-Mart and get it "cheaper", but I like the customer service at Petsmart, which leads me to my ultimate point....if you really can't sleep at night because the Galaxy S4 is 249.99 on Sprint, you have other options.

Journeyman

Yet again another lie from sprint !!!!  I've been hoodwinked by kbelly23 of sprint social care who replied to my post immedietly about the s4 costing 250 & she says she can tell me how to get the post in credit fir existing customers all I hav to do is private message her...That was an hour ago & still no details or reply to my private message to her on how to get the 100$ off...

Journeyman

Hey, dail it down a bit.  She is probably dealing with dozens to hundreds of request coming at her.  She isn't just dealing with you alone.

-Peace be with you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat