cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s4 drop in price

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung galaxy s4 drop in price

I noticed the price of the Samsung Galaxy S4 dropped to $149, is there a new phone coming out as to the reason that it dropped in price?  Just wondering, and is there any other plans for it to drop in price, say, within the next three months?  Thanks.

James

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I think that price is for people jumping over from other carriers. Upgrade is $199. I paid $249 back in April...should've waited lol.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just wondering, I was hoping that might be for existing customers too.  I think they should start making the same deals for existing customers as they do new customers.  It would be a great way to say appreciate your business, in my opinion.

James

Highlighted
Journeyman

iwantjellybean

Thanks for reaching out. I did some digging around for you and am unable to find any information about when the next price drop will be. Doesn't mean there won't be one, just no official word on it yet.

I can confirm that currently the S4 is $199.99 for upgrades (after mail-in rebate). I am in the process of getting your suggestion to the correct people to see if I can help get the price lowered. I cannot make any promises on it though, only that I will advocate for it and see what I can get done.

*Ben

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like bogo on s4 now and at 199

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat