cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint ID on galaxy s4?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint ID on galaxy s4?

Sooo how does one go about accessing Sprint ID on the GS4? The website clearly states that I have it on my device, and the phone even has Sprint ID under the application manager. However I can in no way find it, and I'm interested to play around with it a bit just to see differences. So can someone please help me?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Under your account here at Sprint.com,  on the right side of your page you have a drop down menu, in there go to "choose an ID Pack" and that will take you through the steps how to setup the whole thing.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I also have had this problem and followed the directions which state to start by opening up the sprint ID but that is the problem their is no app for it and even though it is running in the processes it is not accessible via the process menu.  Is it not available?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i think they are talking about a within the phone deal and not on the site. they both seem to be trying to shut it down within the phone itself.

if memory serves (this is to the other 2 in here) shutting down sprint ID is bad..this is kind of needed in order for your phone to work.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

no...its not something youre supposed to either force close OR disable.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Dj_Damjano wrote:

Under your account here at Sprint.com,  on the right side of your page you have a drop down menu, in there go to "choose an ID Pack" and that will take you through the steps how to setup the whole thing.

My wife and I got our S4's last Friday and I wondered about this feature. Quick search produced this thread with your to the point instructions. However, it appears the option isn't available on My Account, and going to the Sprint ID support page with the S4 selected as a device (http://support.sprint.com/support/service/category/Sprint_ID-ftr228005cat) produces the message ""Sprint ID" is not supported by the phone Samsung Galaxy S® 4."

So did Sprint goof up or am I missing something?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat