Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint do you care?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint do you care?

Since there is a similarity between both our stories it's possible that's how they handle pre-orders. I would imagine Sprint would have some S4 in inventory considering everyone that pre-ordered with AT&T are getting there S4 early.

Tinklestarling: When you called in by any chance did your rep contact the warehouse? or did the rep just tell you straight up?

Highlighted
Journeyman

THey said they double checked with their supervisors....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

I feel like the supervisors have no clue what's going on. My response supposedly came from the warehouse so I'm praying the info is more reliable. Only time will tell. -___-

Highlighted
Journeyman

I understand technology doesn't last forever. We aren't talking about regular wear and tear, I'm talking about defective productive. The three or so EVO LTE that I had to go through was in a span of 3-4 weeks, not months. It had something with the do with how the phone was pairing up with the towers; I was told could either be software or hardware at different points. End of the day, all that needed to be done was some sort of "reset" at Sprint's end of things and everything got fixed; not before I got 3 different EVOs. I wouldn't mind paying a $35 for stuff breaking down, which this clearly wasn't. Point is, customer care should understand customers frustration on occasion (such as this) and act appropriately, not be an ass about it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah if they're being rude to you, that's certainly a valid complaint, but if I were you I would definitely pay the $8/mo. for the total equipment protection. Sounds like it will not only save you money, but a lot of grief as well. Regardless, they shouldn't be rude to you, but again I have not had that experience (save for when I was on the phone a couple of times with them) and I've been a customer for 10 years (I think) now.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat