THERES ALOT OF LOYAL CUSTOMERS TO SPRINT,AND NOW THERE IS ALOT OF UPSET CUSTOMERS and it seems that sprint really likes to push their customers to the limit. Never have I anticipated a phone release nearly as much as this one, I want to recomend to ANYONE ELSE WHO IS UPSET WITH PAYING $250 DO NOT PURCHARSE THROUGH THE CARRIER (SPRINT STORE) SEARCH THROUGH OTHER RETAILERS SUCH AS Walmart, AMAZON,or WiREFLY. REMEMBER ITS $250 PLUS THE $36 SERVICE FEE/ UPGRADE FEE/ INITIATION/ ACTIVATION FEE OR WHATEVER ELSE THEY WANT TO CALL IT ON YOUR FIRST MONTHS BILL!!!
I wouldnt't mind paying $250 so much IF IT CAME WITH A FREE S-VIEW CASE From SAMSUNG OR IT WERE THE 32GB!!!!!!
The whole charging Sprints LOYAL customers an EXTRA $50 than everyone else, is SIMPLY TO MAKE UP FOR THE $100 OFF NEW CUSTOMERS!!!
I BET SPRINT WILL LOWER IT TO $200 IF THEY DONT RECEIVE AS MANY PRE-ORDERS AS THEY THINK THEY'LL HAVE
BEST BET SO FAR IS TO WAIT AND SEE IF WAL-MART WILL ALSO OFFER SPRINT VERSION OF THE S4 AS THEY ARE OFFERING ATT'S S4 @ $168 PRE-ORDER!!!!!!!
Message was edited by: dshoem01 - changed font
What Sprint and potential NEW customers fail to consider is that once they receive their first bill;they are now existing customers! Caught on the hamster wheel with the rest of us! The people you need to strike a sympathetic ear with would be samsung!!!!
I got s4 (two of them) a few days ago for an online discount at $49.99 for sprint. I am returning it as it is slower than the htc EVO lte that has only dual core. The big bad features are barely usable and am very disappointed with call and overall quality.
Getting HTC one ASAP for $99 through sprint.com with reserve in store option. Thank goodness for no hassle returns
what a stupid reply. i too hate my s4, and sprint is terrible. i never get a solution, just a change. thomaswillard304, you can be in the sprint pocket all you like, but friendly people at the other end of the line when they finally answer doesn't make up for the piss-poor quality of the service. peace.
Thanks for the reply. I recognize random complaining isn't constructive, sorry about that. Here's what I am dealing with _lately_:
* I keep getting a message which states "Unfortunately, TouchWiz home has stopped." I don't know what this app is, and I can't locate it on the phone under apps, widgets, etc.
* I cannot keep the battery charged, especially after the last Samsung update. I tried battery guru but it made things worse. Yes, I know to turn off WiFi when I don't use it and all of the other tricks.
* The phone updates very slow, when I change apps or power on.
* Does anyone else have issues with the gyro / rotate screen? It is poorly calibrated, at best.
* For the third time, at least, I get a "Sim card is corrupted" message, and the only available action is to reformat? But I can read the sim card and see the pictures on there. Eventually the message goes away. No I didn't reformat the sim card like I did last time, which was a mistake apparently.
Nevermind. i just realized that the s4 deal was not worth the sales associate being dishonest with me in making me believe i had only 2 plan options. Sprint may give a good deal on the surface only to screw you over in the long therm.
very angry right now