cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPSET WITH $250 for GALAXY S4 16gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPSET WITH $250 for GALAXY S4 16gb

THERES ALOT OF LOYAL CUSTOMERS TO SPRINT,AND NOW THERE IS ALOT OF UPSET CUSTOMERS and it seems that sprint really likes to push their customers to the limit. Never have I anticipated a phone release nearly as much as this one, I want to recomend to ANYONE ELSE WHO IS UPSET WITH PAYING $250 DO NOT PURCHARSE THROUGH THE CARRIER (SPRINT STORE) SEARCH THROUGH OTHER RETAILERS SUCH AS Walmart, AMAZON,or WiREFLY. REMEMBER ITS $250 PLUS THE $36 SERVICE FEE/ UPGRADE FEE/ INITIATION/ ACTIVATION FEE OR WHATEVER ELSE THEY WANT TO CALL IT ON YOUR FIRST MONTHS BILL!!!

I wouldnt't mind paying $250 so much IF IT CAME WITH A FREE S-VIEW CASE From SAMSUNG OR IT WERE THE 32GB!!!!!!

The whole charging Sprints LOYAL customers an EXTRA $50 than everyone else, is SIMPLY TO MAKE UP FOR THE $100 OFF NEW CUSTOMERS!!!

I BET SPRINT WILL LOWER IT TO $200 IF THEY DONT RECEIVE AS MANY PRE-ORDERS AS THEY THINK THEY'LL HAVE

BEST BET SO FAR IS  TO WAIT AND SEE IF WAL-MART WILL ALSO OFFER SPRINT VERSION OF THE S4 AS THEY ARE OFFERING ATT'S S4 @ $168 PRE-ORDER!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - changed font

171 REPLIES 171
Highlighted
Journeyman

Waited and got my S4 on Amazon.  Best price always!  check it out

Amazon Rocks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

What Sprint and potential NEW customers fail to consider is that once they receive their first bill;they are now existing customers! Caught on the hamster wheel with the rest of us! The people you need to strike a sympathetic ear with would be samsung!!!!

Highlighted
Master

jeffdavis59,

We never want to see you feel like you’re on a hamster wheel.  Let us know if you have any questions, we will do our best to help.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Master

LAKE_MJ,

Thank you for posting and for providing feedback. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything please let us know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got s4 (two of them) a few days ago for an online discount at $49.99 for sprint. I am returning it as it is slower than the htc EVO lte that has only dual core. The big bad features are barely usable and am very disappointed with call and overall quality.

Getting HTC one ASAP for $99 through sprint.com with reserve in store option. Thank goodness for no hassle returns

Highlighted
Journeyman

I never had any trouble getting awesome deals at sprint. You just have to know how to make demands. I always go in person

Highlighted
Master

monicamz,

Thank you for posting and providing feedback in regards to our awesome deals. If you have any questions or require assistance please feel free to post and let us know.

Lucia
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

what a stupid reply.  i too hate my s4, and sprint is terrible.  i never get a solution, just a change.  thomaswillard304, you can be in the sprint pocket all you like, but friendly people at the other end of the line when they finally answer doesn't make up for the piss-poor quality of the service.  peace.

Highlighted
Master

mtraines,

That's not good to hear. How long have you had the s4? What problems are you having with it? Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code so we can take a look at the service. Let's see what's going on.

-Jewel

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks for the reply.  I recognize random complaining isn't constructive, sorry about that.  Here's what I am dealing with _lately_:

* I keep getting a message which states "Unfortunately, TouchWiz home has stopped."  I don't know what this app is, and I can't locate it on the phone under apps, widgets, etc.

*  I cannot keep the battery charged, especially after the last Samsung update.  I tried battery guru but it made things worse.  Yes, I know to turn off WiFi when I don't use it and all of the other tricks.

*  The phone updates very slow, when I change apps or power on.

*  Does anyone else have issues with the gyro / rotate screen?  It is poorly calibrated, at best.

*  For the third time, at least, I get a "Sim card is corrupted" message, and the only available action is to reformat?  But I can read the sim card and see the pictures on there.  Eventually the message goes away.  No I didn't reformat the sim card like I did last time, which was a mistake apparently.

Highlighted
Master

Mtraines, Has the SIM been replaced? *Jazmine Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nevermind. i just realized that the s4 deal was not worth the sales associate being dishonest with me in making me believe i had only 2 plan options. Sprint may give a good deal on the surface only to screw you over in the long therm.

very angry right now

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat