cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPSET WITH $250 for GALAXY S4 16gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPSET WITH $250 for GALAXY S4 16gb

THERES ALOT OF LOYAL CUSTOMERS TO SPRINT,AND NOW THERE IS ALOT OF UPSET CUSTOMERS and it seems that sprint really likes to push their customers to the limit. Never have I anticipated a phone release nearly as much as this one, I want to recomend to ANYONE ELSE WHO IS UPSET WITH PAYING $250 DO NOT PURCHARSE THROUGH THE CARRIER (SPRINT STORE) SEARCH THROUGH OTHER RETAILERS SUCH AS Walmart, AMAZON,or WiREFLY. REMEMBER ITS $250 PLUS THE $36 SERVICE FEE/ UPGRADE FEE/ INITIATION/ ACTIVATION FEE OR WHATEVER ELSE THEY WANT TO CALL IT ON YOUR FIRST MONTHS BILL!!!

I wouldnt't mind paying $250 so much IF IT CAME WITH A FREE S-VIEW CASE From SAMSUNG OR IT WERE THE 32GB!!!!!!

The whole charging Sprints LOYAL customers an EXTRA $50 than everyone else, is SIMPLY TO MAKE UP FOR THE $100 OFF NEW CUSTOMERS!!!

I BET SPRINT WILL LOWER IT TO $200 IF THEY DONT RECEIVE AS MANY PRE-ORDERS AS THEY THINK THEY'LL HAVE

BEST BET SO FAR IS  TO WAIT AND SEE IF WAL-MART WILL ALSO OFFER SPRINT VERSION OF THE S4 AS THEY ARE OFFERING ATT'S S4 @ $168 PRE-ORDER!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: dshoem01 - changed font

171 REPLIES 171
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nevermind. i just realized that the s4 deal was not worth the sales associate being dishonest with me in making me believe i had only 2 plan options. Sprint may give a good deal on the surface only to ***** you over in the long therm.

very angry right now

Master

Monicamz,

I don't want you feeling this way, and we are here to help! Have you gotten your SIM card replaced recently?

Try turning your phone off, when turning back on and you feel a vibrate hit the menu button multiple times until safe mode comes on. Go into your settings>More>Application manager>All and try deleting any recent apps you have downloaded. Keep me posted!

Thanks!
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not talking about the phone, I'm talking about being ripped off! Can you people read?

or do you just see s4 and assume its a tech problem. didn't even read what I wrote did you?

Highlighted
Journeyman

" not worth the sales associate being dishonest with me in making me believe i had only 2 plan options. Sprint may give a good deal on the surface only to ***** you over in the long therm."

Read my comment. I take back any praise i have for this deceiving company!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat