cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded S2 to S4, Sprint deleted my Sprint Airave(?) and text won't send from home.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Upgraded S2 to S4, Sprint deleted my Sprint Airave(?) and text won't send from home.

I upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch to a Samsung Galaxy S4. Now I can't send texts from my home. I am in a bad zone, so they gave me a modem looking white box 2 years ago. I think it is called Sprint Airave. It is no longer listed on my account.

I also stream radio and songs to my Kenwood Excelon X896 car stereo. Used to, it would download data(contacts I guess) into the stereo upon startup. It would say downloading for about 5 minutes and be done. Now with the S4 it says downloading for hours and never finishes.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Upgrade S2 to S4, they deleted my Sprint Air(?) and text won't send from home.

bcblai57,

I'm lost without my text and data. Send us your zip and cross streets. This will allow me to pinpoint the network and its performance in your area.

Regards,
Duane
Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat