Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone having trouble with there camera?

Journeyman

anyone having trouble with there camera?

i find its been the second week i have had the phone and my camera works when it wants to.  i have to restart my phone if i want it to work and i usually am able to take a few pictures before it freezes again.  anything that can be done with that?

8 REPLIES 8
Master

do you have any camera app that you have installed from the PlayStore? Also does you phone freezes up only with the camera or with other apps too?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

no i havent downloaded a camera app.  it ony freezes with the camera.

Master

I guess the only and very painful way to check if you have a defective device is to do a factory reset in it, keep in mind you will loose everything you have stored in the phone, so backup all you have in it.

If the issue will continue, take it to Sprint store to have them take a look and/or replace it.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
GrandMaster

have you attempted anything with the phone itself troubleshooting wise? go into the settings-applications-all and locate the camera app..force stop it...clear the data and cache and then go ahead and power cycle the phone..try it again.

post if this works or doesnt..then other things can be attempted.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

i took it to the sprint store and they ordered me a replacement phone.

Wizard

Rexbarbee12198312,

Thanks for the post.  Please let us know if you are having any camera issues with the replacement phone and we will try and troubleshoot for you.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Journeyman

I've had the same issue with my phone! Did you purchase yours at a Sprint  Corp. store? I'm wondering if there was a bad batch

Wizard

ANTONIOMARKO,

Thank you for the post.  I would recommend to bring your device into the closest service and repair center to have a technician take a look at it for you. You can check for the nearest location here: www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat