cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bogo plus price drop on s4!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

bogo plus price drop on s4!!

Me and my mother and brother just bought 3 phones for $250 each.... now they are down to 199 plus buy one get one free. Why do I feel duped!! sprint I wish you could give us a loyalty credit. Not to mention $36 each for upgrade fees! Less then 3 weeks later a $350 price difference. We are so hurt

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

datboimartel,

We definitely don’t want you to be upset! What store did you go into to purchase your equipment? Did all of you get the same phone, the Samsung Galaxy S4? To keep up on the latest promotions check out: http://bit.ly/18o1V8B

Lucia

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

We went to Sprint stores. Yes we all got the s4.  We fill cheated sadly

Highlighted
Journeyman

At sprint stores and yes we all got s4  and that link just ttakes me to home page. Is there any retro credit of loyalty credits?

Highlighted
Wizard

daboimartel,

Thanks for your post. We definitely do not want you to feel duped. Promotion change frequently as customer are encouraged to visit our website for the latest updates. Do you have any old device you may sell to help offset some of these upgrade cost. If so, visit www.sprint.com/buyback for all details related to the buy-back option.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat