cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i was wondering how do i fix my wifi problem on my Galaxy s4

Journeyman

i was wondering how do i fix my wifi problem on my Galaxy s4

my wifi on my phone keeps dropping it will connect then drop then connect again then drop

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: i was wondering how do i fix my wifi problem on my Galaxy s4

Shiquanportee23

Hello there! I would be happy to assist you with that issue. Are you connecting to your own personal router? If so, you can unplug the power cord for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. Try to connect again. If the issue persist, delete the network off your phone and set it up again. If you need assistance with that, I'm here for you. Keep me posted. Let me know if that helps.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

question...how is your reception when this is happening? im meaning your voice connection. do a test for me..turn on airplane mode..once everything is shut off turn on wifi..then run it for maybe 15 minutes and see if it drops or not.  post what you see or dont see

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

were you able to do the test? and if so what were the results?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat