cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone users not getting my texts

Journeyman

iPhone users not getting my texts

What is going on? Every single person I text from my Galaxy 4 who uses an iPhone is not getting my text messages no matter what carrier they're on. People who aren't using iPhones continue to get my texts. I still receive texts from anyone but when I respond to someone using an iPhone, they never get it. I've tested this theory and it has been consistent across 8 people. iPhone users aren't getting my text messages despite my phone saying "sent". What's going on?

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: iPhone users not getting my texts

Do you by any chance use airave? or that happens all the time even when you are outside?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Thanks for your response. I'm not sure what airave is so I'm gonna say, no I don't use it. This just started happening two days ago and it happens regardless of where I am. Iphone users have not received my texts over two days now.

Wizard

kwr808:

Hmmmm, this definitely poses an interesting question.  It’s surely nothing to do with your Samsung Galaxy S4.  We can rule that out by other being able to receive your text messages that are not using an iPhone.  Have you confirmed that those iPhone users were or were not getting texts from other people on any carrier?  Is it any iPhone or a particular one (4, 4S, 5)?  Has that person made sure all of their settings are conducive to receiving MMS message from you?  Are you using the standard text messaging app or are you using one that you’ve downloaded?

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

Also, are those people using Verizon? Not sure if this is the problem, but I know before, some people had issues sending txt to Verizon Iphone costumers.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Wizard

Dj_Damjano:

You are correct.  I could be another carrier’s issue of some sort.  In this particular case, it is not the device or our network that is causing this issue.  Thank you for a great contribution to the Community.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I switched from an iphone5 to a galaxy s4 and iphone users would not receive my texts. When they had me in their phone as a contact I was listed as an imessage, once they changed that we haven't had any problems

Journeyman

You have to go to settings>messages> and then there should be an option to turn on SMS or MMS messaging when Imessage is not avail .. It's something like ike that don't have an iPhone with me but I know a few people that had the same issue happened after the upgraded to iOS 7

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat