Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple MIP errors! please help! what do i do?!

Journeyman

multiple MIP errors! please help! what do i do?!

I have received MIP: 131, MIP: 104 and MIP: 129 - No one can tell my why! I called customer service and the told me to hold on while he "googled it" then told me there was nothing he could do because he had no idea how to assist the problem. My friend has the S4 through TMobile and has had nooo problems. So must only be a Sprint issue. (IMAGINE THAT)

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

Re: multiple MIP errors! please help! what do i do?!

BKH90,

Hi there. I apologize that this has happened. I would like to help! The best recommendation that I have, is to take your device into your local Service and Repair center (www.sprint.com/storelocator). This is a corruption with the software and may require the software to be reloaded. I would back up all of your pictures to a computer or SD card prior to taking this in.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

All those errors have to do with your account on the phone and Sprint network, you will need to reactivate your phone in the sprint network, I would suggest to call costumer service and ask to be connected to technical support, insist on that even if they try to troubleshoot it themselves.

Just tell the tech support about the errors and that you want to reactivate your phone in the network, and ask them to flash all your settings (this should not erase your phone).

Good luck

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

My Voice, Texts, and even 4G where working but no 3G data. So took your advice said exactly what you suggested to Sprint Tech Support and THANK YOU DJ IT WORKED!!!!!!  3G Data is working

Highlighted
Master

Glad i could help

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat