Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data

Journeyman

no data

I have no data connection after this wifi calling update please help!! I have rebooted several times to no avail.  Galaxy s4

30 REPLIES 30
Master

EJsMom,

Oh my! We are on the case. What is a nearby cross street and zip code? This will allow us to pin point your towers in your area. Hang in there.

Social Care,
Lamar
Journeyman

48108 carpenter or washtenaw

Master

hope2010@yahoo.com,

Thank you for the location. We are not showing any outages in the area. I can assure you that we have reported the problem location to our network team. Our network teams have reviewed this information and are continuing to work to resolve your issue in the area. I know that this is a frustrating experience and that you rely on your phone. We are committed to getting the issue resolved in your area as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.

Social Care,
Lamar
Journeyman

I have the exact.sme.issue since this update. No matter where I am. 34602, 33558, 33624...

NO data!!! I fully expect.some sort of refund for this!

Master

aeyb Thank you for the information. What device are you using? Have you tried refreshing the phone with the Network by dialing ##72786#? This will cause the phone to reboot a couple of times. Let me know. Fernendez Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Its the S4. Just did what you said. No change. Is there any way to back out the widow calling update? Its obvious that is the culprit.

Journeyman

Wifi not window. 🙂

Journeyman

Welll?????

Master

aeyb Did anything happen after you did that step? Fernandez Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

No. It did not. But about an hour after that it started working. I feel.sure that Sprint did something to correct the issue. Now I want to know what comp they are going to give for 2 days with no mobile data?

Master

aeyb, I do apologize that you were unable to connect to mobile data for two days. We will need to take a look at your usage in order to determine the amount of compensation you will receive. Please private message us by clicking the icon 'Sprint Care'. Lavauna-Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat