cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

preorder of Samsung S4?...

Highlighted
Journeyman

preorder of Samsung S4?...

so i ordered my S4 in white today from the sprint sales dept on the phone ...so i look on my sprint account online and they applied my Credit Card payment for the phone to my account ?? so did i pay for the phone or was it used to pay my bill(which aint due till the 26th?) i do have a order comfromation and the it says i ordered and paid for the phone? but which is it im soo confused...well i can also say that i managed to get the phone for $149.99 because it took over a hour and a half to complete the order...well worth the wait!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I also paid $149. I think that is the price if your adding a new line and not upgrading a line.

Highlighted
Master

Existing customers adding a line are supposed to be charged $249, the $149 price is if your porting a number over from a different carrier. The thing i Sprint has the store all messed up as when adding a line it automatically adds the port in credit even if your not planing on porting, there is no way to choose just adding a line to an existing account without the port in credit being applied. It's been reported but they have done nothing to correct it.
Enjoy your extra $100 off.

PRE-ORDER -  SAVE $100 WHEN YOU SWITCH TO SPRINT

For a limited time, save $100 on this phone when you bring your number to Sprint on a new line of service.

Regular price

$599.99

Instant Savings

- $350.00

Bring Your Number savings

- $100.00

Online price:

$149.99

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok that sounds reasonable.... but why them is it applied to my account instead of the phone ?

Highlighted
Master

It's just they way they do it, The amount you paid is applied to your account, closer to your billing cycle the phones charge will be added, it will balance out when your bill is generated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So if I add a line and get the discount will I lose my old number which is through Sprint not Google Voice? I have Google Voice but am still using my original number. I do not want to change my original number.

Thanks,

-Dan

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat