Highlighted
Journeyman

prl, profile and firmware update error on s4

My phone will not update

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint and Samsung are aware of this error and working on a software update to address it. No estimated date for the software update.

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

CCCONN,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us!

Can you tell me a little about what is going on? When did this issue begin? Is it happening in one or multiple locations?

What error message is the phone displaying?

Do you have internet access?

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted

Sprint and Samsung are aware of this error and working on a software update to address it. No estimated date for the software update.

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are they still "Working on it"? Thanks for the answer regardless, This has been bugging me greatly!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem. Error (6) unable to update PRL,Profile and Firmware. Any updates?

Highlighted

No update from Samsung on when the software update will be available

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat