Did you mean: 

save to sd memory card

Journeyman

save to sd memory card

Cannot find info on sd card

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: save to sd memory card

Try this, go to the app folder, and open the "My Files" app, select all files, and then SD Memory Card, the folders you have there are everything that is in your SD card. for example the DCIM folder is where your pic are located.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
GrandMaster

dumb question i know..but IS there a sd card in there? did you put one in?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Lol, or perhaps you were looking for info of what an sd card is? JK.

Highlighted

brownhazel-

Greetings! Did any of the responses below answer your question? Please let me know what you need to know.

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat