Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

undo kit kat update

Journeyman

undo kit kat update

I updated on my s4 kit Kat update and now I have dropped calls like crazy when I have 4 out of 6 bars on cell coverage. I want to undo this update. All my phone calls are lost.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

I'm assuming you have done PRL and Profile updates, correct?

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

crazyjleep,

Thank you for reporting this. Have you updated the profile on the phone?

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I do it at least 8or 9 times a day. When I disconnect from WiFi by leaving the area my cell has problems connecting to mobile networks. I always have to restart my phone. I'm getting very angry.

Master

Hello crazyjleep,

Have you taken the phone in a service and repair shop? Please allow them to look into the problem to ensure that it is not the device. Keep us informed of the outcome.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat