ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade 4.2.2

Journeyman

upgrade 4.2.2

Ever since my upgrade I loose my connection to the sprint network. Especially between the hours from 5pm-8am. Sprint did a hard reset and it did not fix the problem....told me it is a Samsung problem not not Sprints and it could take up to 3 weeks or more before there is a solution. I have to restart my phone at least 10 every day. I do not have a home phone so what happens if I have a family emergency in the middle of the night. To suggest that I just have to deal is unacceptable. What will Sprint do to have this issue resolved quicker. It has been over a week and still waiting!

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: upgrade 4.2.2

This is a known problem that they do not want to admit or fix. See here: https://community.sprint.com/baw/mobile/mobile-access.jspa?INTNAV=MBL:CO:LANDING#jive-discussion?content=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.sprint.com%3A443%2Fbaw%2Fapi%2Fcore%2Fv2%2Fdiscussions%2F152823

Journeyman

Master

SprintCustomerSince2002,

Thanks for posting.

We appreciate your feedback. If this is a known issue.

Trust, we are actively working to resolve it.

Thank you very much for your feedback,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

How long is acceptable?  I no longer trust SPRINT.  It has been more then 20 days!

Master

SprintCustomerSince2002:

The issue is being investigated and worked on. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to predict or provide a finite time frame for a resolution or solution.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

In the mean time, customers should just sit back, pay your bill and feel fortunate that the issue is being investigated and worked on for the last 20+ days with no resolution in the foreseeable future...  Do I have it right?

Journeyman

You tell them. I am so sick of this, they have let one of the best phones go to crap. And we pay for that monthly. Its been over a month now.

Journeyman

SprintCare is now deleting my posts on here.  To much truth?  Maybe you could spend more time fixing the problem and less time deleting posts...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat