cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what can I do to get my sprint zone app bacc?

Highlighted
Master

Re: what can I do to get my sprint zone app bacc?

For the S4, they have to download the Samsung app from play store, i forgot what it's called.

It will take the phone through the boot (make sure you run both options) and it will install Sprint Zone and the pin drop in the start boot.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

yah i think its a couple pages back in this thread or another in here. was that for all the Sammy phones or just the S4 and S3?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

s3 and s4, but ppl that had issues with s5 used it and worked for them too.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sir almost every one got problem with your latest update.. by the way my issues are

I cant connect data connection

2 sprint zone missing

Highlighted
Master

Hi rahi_edge,

Thank you for reaching out to us at Sprint. With you living in Pakistan, Sprint does not have towers in that area. You will need to speak to our International Team to receive assistance with using your device outside of the US. Send us a Private Message with a contact number, time zone and the best time to call so we can assist properly.

Thank you,
Michael
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

both of those have to be fixed by an additional app in the google play store..it was mentioned multiple times in this exact thread..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Latest update, you are talking about Android 5.0?

If that is the case, I would strongly suggest to do a reset on the phone, just make sure you back up all your info.

Highlighted
Journeyman

After my phone did a factory re-set on its own, i lost my sprint zone. I cannot find it in play store. I searched under mobile locator and of course sprint locator. Please help

Highlighted
Master

search in play store for "refresh customization". make sure you run both options. That will reinstall the Sprint Zone app.

Let me know if it works for you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well i tried what you suggested and it did not work for my phone. I have a note 3. Not sure of that makes a difference or not.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it shouldnt matter. its an app designed by Samsung to fix this..its worked on tons of phones so far. did you do both steps one and two and let them run their full course?

Highlighted
Master

do you get the spark logo when you turn the phone on?

Also, I know it might be a pain, but if you did both steps and did not work for you, maybe a factory reset might help.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat