cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S5 Sport Q&A (the answers)

Highlighted
Master

Galaxy S5 Sport Q&A (the answers)

I was thinking to put all the answers in one post (with the names of the person who answered them, in case you want to IM them), maybe someone will find it very helpful

ZachBink : Here is how it can benefit you daily

With Map My Fitness  you can easily track calories, distance, time, route, pace with audio alerts and much more

With Spotify create workout playlists streamed directly into the Sprint Fit Livesm experience.

You can receive articles updated daily to provide fresh and contextually relevant health & fitness content.

There is a LockScreen interactive experience to provide convenient access to the information you need while in motion.

MapMyFitness and Jawbone have partnered up so you can track all your same info on from phone and on your desktop instantly as you log in.

PAOG333 : The Gear Fit will work on any Samsung Galaxy smartphone including Note series, S series, Mega, Mini etc. You will need the Gear Fit manager app but otherwise it will work.

ZachBink : This device can not truly be classified as rugged.  It is IP 67 and does have side grip enhancements and hard keys for easy use.  We do have some great cases coming out like Tech 21 Impact Mesh and Body Glove Rise just for this device to protect it further.

ZachBinkSince this device was designed for sport and fitness lovers- one of the best apps would be MapMyFitness - there is also an offer of 12 months free when you sign up for MapMyFitness MVP. Another good app would be Spotify - you can create your own workout playlists.

This device would also be perfect to pair with market leading fitness wearables such Jawbone Up 24, Fit Bit Flex and Samsung Gear Fit. From 7/25-10/16 there is a great offer - when you purchase a Sport you will receive $50 off the Gear Fit.

PAOG333 : GS5 Sport has an athletic design with side grip enhancement and hard keys.

GS5 has a more refined design

GS5 Sport has a new enhanced feature- Sprint Fit Live experience which gives you instant access to favorite health application and activities

Another difference is color choice- Sport comes in cherry red and electric blue, GS5 comes in Copper Gold, Black and White.

Battery life between the S5 and S5 Sport is going to be the same, they both have the same 2800MaH battery.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat