cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S5 Sport & Map My Fitness Go to Football Practice

Patron

For the last 7 years I have been coaching Junior Football, and every season I drop 5-10 pounds without even trying. I always wear my FitBit to track my steps, but this season I decided to kick it up a notch. So with our local football season kicking off I decided that my Samsung S5 Sport with Map My Fitness MVP would be a fun addition to take on to the field and track my activity during practice. The results were fun to see and with Live Tracking (a feature of MVP - did I mention that you get this free for 12 months with Samsung S5 Sport*?) your friends can see all the activity live and after the fact. I don't think it will win any contest for cool picture, but watching the Live Tracker replay was humorous. What I thought was really great is I kept my S5 Sport in my pocket and despite a couple of bumps while holding bags during blocking drills and getting dowsed with water by some of my players after practice, it kept kicking & tracking. Most other devices I would never do this, for fear of it getting dinged up. For my next football experiment I may have to strap the S5 Sport to a player, with a bluetooth heart monitor and track their movement/heartrate during practice or even get some action video...Hmmm. So get out, get moving and get your sport on with the Samsung S5 Sport with Map My Fitness.

Check out the live tracker at: http://www.mapmyfitness.com/workout/700412283#

Once you get there click on the icon that looks like the Play button.

LiveTrack.jpg

Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. Theyvolunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment