cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport Software Update - Version OC5 (Lollipop)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport Software Update - Version OC5 (Lollipop)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport Software Update - Version OC5

Enhancements/Fixes:

• OS upgrade to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
  • Samsung Factory Reset protection

Important Notes

• Phased deployment of this update will begin on 4/2/15 and should be complete on 4/23/15
  • Customers will receive the update in batches spread across the 21 day period
  • Download and install time may take up to 15 minutes
  • For additional information, refer to the Software Update Support article
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport Software Update - Version OC5 (Lollipop)

It's a (belated) Christmas Miracle!!!

GrandMaster

why is it so many people were freaking out about not getting this update but as soon as it pops up only one person posts in here about it? lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Everyone - Please understand only a small percentage of users get the update each day of the phased rollout with 100% completion by the targeted completion date.  Users may be slotted for the 6th or the 20th day of the rollout.  There is no way to know which batch users are in and Social Care/Customer Care will not be able to tell you.  Hang tight and the update will come!  Thanks 

Journeyman

Where can I download the new marshmallow 6.0.1??I will even settle for lollipop! Please help!!

GrandMaster

for which device?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat