cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Great Tips on taking Photo's with your Galaxy S5 Sport

Wizard

samsung-galaxy-s5-sport.jpg

I know I've probably post this before but one of my favorite hobbies is photography and I love that cell phones are really coming out with some great camera's built in and the Galaxy S5 Sport has a 16MP camera.

Camera.PNG

While cell phones have really stepped up their game they are still no match for a nice DSLR or an expensive point and shoot camera. Here are a few I've taken with my S5 Sport:

20140823_180939_resized1.jpg

20140823_185235_resized1.jpg

20140901_182428_resized1.jpg

20140605_181829.jpg

Lastly, I found a great video on some tips for taking better photos with your device.

Link

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee