cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport - Four Weeks In

Wizard

samsung-galaxy-s5-sport.jpg

I've been using the S5 Sport for about 4wks now and while it's a variant of the Galaxy S5 there are some features that I really love about this one.
I was a little apprehensive about the three physical buttons, I've grown a custom to just having the home button and two capacitive keys but have to say that I've grown to love them. Its very easy to just feel for them, no more looking down

trying to get the right spot. The screen is nice and clear and bright so it's very easy to read along with taking some great photos! This isn't specific to Samsung but be sure to download Surround shot from the Galaxy App store, one of my favorite

features on this device!

To see the full review check out CNET's review of the S5 Sport

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee