cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: What are some of your Favorite apps - Galaxy S5 Sport

Wizard

While this isn't specific to the S5 Sport. Here are a few of my favorite apps to use and one that I was just turned on to that I like.

Google Now - Hands down my absolute favorite app, I use it often!

Google Now.PNG

SpinMe Alarm Clock - This has been great because it forces me to do something aside from snoozing, lately I've been hitting the snooze button more often than I should!

SpinMe.PNG

iHeartRadio - I love this app, probably one of my favorites as it allows me to pair with my HKOS speaker I have at my desk and listen to my local stations with some great sound quality.

iHeartRadio.PNG
One thing I love about android is the amount of customization it allows for and while these are just apps there are also some great launchers available that allow you to completely change your experience on your device. The S5 Sport has enough

power under the hood to really handle anything you throw at it. I am continually impressed with the S5 Sport the more I use it. I love the camera and I love the physical buttons on it. in the middel of the night it's easy to just feel for the back and home button...?

So what are your favorite apps?

-Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team-

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee