cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot copy other peoples posts on the facebook app

Journeyman

cannot copy other peoples posts on the facebook app

I am unable to copy another persons text from their post on facebook on my s5.

Other people with different android phones can just touch the post, hold it, and then copy is an option.

on my sprint samsung s5, this is not an option in facebook app.

is anyone else having this issue?

i have not found any setting to fix it, nor can i find any solution online anywhere.

to reproduce, log in to the facebook app on your s5. go to someone else's post.  attempt to copy the text of that post. there is no way to copy it, long press does not work at all. no other option exists.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: cannot copy other peoples posts on the facebook app

contact the dev for that app. also double check to make sure its fully updated to the latest/newest.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat