cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport

Sort by:
Since my 1st blog about how I was not impressed with the camera I adjusted the settings and I am no longer an unhappy photographer. My biggest complaint was BLURRY PICTURES when my old phone I could take the perfect shot and not even try. I must admit I do have to put a little more effort in capturing the perfect shot but after going thru the long list of settings my pictures are no longer blurry. Here are a few setting you may want to check if you are having the same problem I was:      - Picture Stabilization (I turned that on)      - Face Detection      -Selective Focus      -Beauty Shots (because just because it says beauty don't mean the picture will be beautiful) So Yes After A Few Adjustments To The Camera Settings I Am Once Again One Happy Picture Taker!   PRODUCT AMBASSADOR DISCLAIMER "Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."
View full article
I recently took a trip to Nashville Tennessee and I was super excited that my LTE coverage in the area was great! My friend and I dropped her daughter and a friend off at the LP Stadium for the One Direction Concert and we were off for a fun night on the town while the girls were in the concert. Before we separated into twos we all made sure everyone had each others phone numbers in case of emergency or someone got lost. Its a good thing that never happened considering that my battery went dead in only a few hours. Everyone had different phones but I had the newest phone and ended up not getting to take all the pictures that I wanted to because my phone had died. The short battery life was a big disappointment considering I was a good mile walk to get to a charger. So unfortunately I have to report my Galaxy S5 Sport did not pass the "Night out on the Town" test.   "Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."
View full article
Meet DJ_Damjano, winner of July's #unboxed Q&A event.  He won the new Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport and GearFit simply by logging in and asking some thoughtful questions.  It really couldn't have happned to a cooler cat. DJ_Damjano happens to be a rock star of our online community earning over 2000 points by helping answer questions from customers just like you!  Need help, connect with him here. Congratulations DJ, you're what makes the community great!
View full article
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.